Mums and dads in need of a pick-me-up can relax by the beach, soak up the sun and tuck into delicious food while their children are entertained by fun activities and cared for by Kids’ Club team members at the all-new Friday brunch at West 14th.
The DUKESY Beach Brunch, launching on Friday 10th February, is set to be a family day out like no other. Boasting an idyllic location on Palm Jumeirah, the brunch is available every Friday from 10am-6pm, with food served from 1pm-4pm. Beach access is extended around these times so guests can get the most from their day.
Parents can relax to the sounds of the live DJ and re-charge with a mouth-watering selection of food, from Arabic to vegetarian and fish dishes, plus tasty fare from live cooking stations. All the while, they’ll have peace of mind that their children are receiving the best possible care and attention. There’s a different theme each week, from superheroes to mermaids and pirates, so they can even come dressed for the occasion.
Little ones can fill their tummies at the self-serve kids’ buffet and then burn off some energy by taking part in the many activities on offer, including trampolining and face painting. If that’s not enough to keep them entertained, they can jump around on the bouncy castle, try their hand at cupcake decorating and make the most of the great outdoors at the children’s play area complete with the Jungle Gym swings and climbing frames.
Mums and dads can cheer on their little sports stars in a five-a-side game of football on the beach, or splash around in the outdoor kids’ pool and lazy river. If all the action has tired them out, they can take a break by watching a kids’ movie.
With so much on offer for guests of all ages, the DUKESY Beach Brunch at West 14th is sure to be the go-to Friday brunch for families in Dubai.
CALENDAR OF THEMES
- 10th February: Superheroes
- 17th February: Fairytale and Princesses
- 24th February: Mermaids and Pirates
- 3rd March: Movies and Cartoons Characters
- 10th March: Superheroes
- 17th March: Fairytale and Princesses
- 24th March: Mermaids and Pirates
- 31st March: Movies and Cartoons Characters
- 7th April: Superheroes
- 14th April: Fairytale and Princesses
- 21st April: Mermaids and Pirates
- 28th April: Movies and Cartoons Characters
- 5th May: Superheroes
- 12th May: Fairytale and Princesses
- 19th May: Mermaids and Pirates
ACTIVITES FOR KIDS
- Bouncy castle
- Face painting
- Five-a-side football on the beach
- Sandcastles and games on the beach
- Outdoor trampoline
- Cupcake decorating
- Kids’ club with movies
- Outdoor children’s play area with swing, climbing frame and a Jungle Gym
- Kids’ pool and lazy river
COST PER PERSON
|0-5 years old||Free of charge|
|6-11 years old||AED 97.50|
|Adults – with soft drinks||AED 195|
|Adults – with house beverages||AED 369|
|Adults – with unlimited bubbles (including signature drinks Piña Colada and Mojito)||AED 419|
All prices are inclusive of beach club access and activities.
To make a reservation or to find out more, please call 04 447 7601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.